LOST Rumours - DarkUFO

Update: 3rd May I've spoken to a couple of my sources who have read the scripts and they have confirmed that these are 100% accurate and real.

Thanks to LPFreak64 for ordering the call sheet by scenes



Update: 20:00 It's seeming more likely that this is authentic according to one of my sources, although they don't have the script infront of them until tomorrow when they will double-check it for us.

Update: 15:15 There is also an updated call sheet (see below) which makes me believe these pages are real. Hopefully I'll get 100% confirmation on Monday when my sources get to read the emails I've sent them.



Thanks to the 100's of you who have sent this in today from an Italian site that claims these are from the Series Finale.

I've sent these to my contacts who has read the scripts and will update when I get a reply.

Obviously if these are real they are pretty big spoilers.

DO NOT DISCUSS THESE OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus