LOST Rumours - DarkUFO

Hi all, I've been sent through some very nice information from a casting agency rep, which whilst I cannot confirm 100% I believe to be pretty accurate from what else I've heard from other sources. However until we get some proper confirmation I'll be leaving this in the rumours section.

Here is the gist of the information which I'm summarizing from their email.

- Lost Producers are attempting to obtain contracts with the bulk of old cast members for season 6 and checking their filming availability.
- This includes Cynthia Watros,Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Clancy Brown, Daniel Roebuck, Mira Furlan, Andrew Divoff, M.C. Gainey, Brett Cullen, and Bill Mapother. None of these have been officially confirmed/signed up
- Also included are a number of ex-major characters, Maggie Grace, Ian Sommerhalder, Dom, Elizabeth Mitchell, Michell Rodriquez, Harold and Rebecca for multiple episodes.



Source: DarkUFO

So do we have a big reset coming, ghosts, flashbacks? What do you think?

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus