LOST Rumours - DarkUFO

Update: 16th Feb Thanks to everyone who alerted me to some comments that were posted whilst I slept, in this thread by a user called "RSX101". I showed my contact at ABC these "spoilers" and they replied "100% totally fake". This user is now banned from commenting any more but I've left the existing comments in place to avoid the 1 million emails of "what did they say" :)


We were sent this. I've no means yet to verify these although some items do tally with what I know.

- Illana dies a very "shocking" death.
- Kate and Sawyer share a very intimate moment.
- Jack leaves his friends behind - but for a good reason... Maybe.
- Benjamin Linus goes missing.
- AU: everything is coming together. For some that means death.

Source: SuperFriendly via DarkUFO

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus