LOST Rumours - DarkUFO

Thanks to FoxySmile for the following.

There are a lot of articles about Yunjin Kim's new movie 'Seven Days' in Korea these days, (yeah I'm from Korea) and today I read something very interesting and translated the things related Lost into English.

"Yunjin Kim had returned to Korea last month to promote her movie, but she had to leave again after a very short time to film her new episode of Lost.

(It said Yunjin's but I'm not so sure about that it means Sun's)

When she had received her script, she got shocked to find out the title of her episode; 'Jiyeon', and it is also the name of Sun and Jin's baby.

Yunjin is surprised because the name of Yunjin's character in her movie is Jiyeon, too. Jiyeon is name of Korean females, and I think it's kind of common name but not that popular one.

Yunjin said that she thought that it's a great coincidence and she was surprised that American writer could think of the name Jiyeon. ". Some articles said that she played the pregnant woman.

I'm not sure about that this article is 100% reliable, so I had sent the letter to the reporter for double-checking. When I get the reply, I would give you the confirmation.

I'm thinking of the possible meaning of the name Jiyeon.

Source: FoxySmile

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus